$170,000 Colorado Grant will advance Cetya’s novel targeted HDAC inhibitor program.
About Cetya Therapeutics
This author hasn't written their bio yet.
Cetya Therapeutics has contributed 3 entries to our website, so far.
$240,000 Grant will allow evaluation of Cetya’s HDAC inhibitors for treatment of sickle cell disease.
$220,000 Round includes Canadian firm InSynchrony Ventures Inc Proceeds will advance oncology drug development. Fort Collins, CO, May 8, 2017 – Cetya Therapeutics, Inc. announces the closing of a $220,000 seed round financing. Funding was provided by private investors, including company insiders, and InSynchrony Ventures Inc (InSynchrony), a strategic investor located in Montreal. Dr. Dean […]
- Cetya Therapeutics Appoints Ron Lowy to Board of Directors
- Cetya Therapeutics Announces Issuance of New Patents Covering its HDAC Inhibitor CT-102
- Cetya Therapeutics Announces Issuance of New Patent Covering Its Unique Targeted HDAC Inhibitors
- Cetya Therapeutics Announces Phase II STTR Grant Award
- Cetya Therapeutics announces advanced industries award